Toronto,Canada - anyone verify this?

Facts: Location: City of Toronto, Ontario Average Annual Snow Fall: 130 cm
If so, that's hardly any snow. I was thinking of moving there. We get 2.5 times that. Tasker
TaskProperties wrote:

260 ain't snow either.
Who says Toronto gets 130cm of snow? Some years we may, other years we hardly get any. Most years it melts a few days after it lands, last year it just stayed on the ground all season. Downtown melts much faster. Suburbs slower.

have an email address, I'll send you pics..
the snow in Toronto, is more slush then anything, but we get allot, and anywhere outside the city, well buy yourself a snow blower!

The snow lands either south of Lake Ontario (e.g. Buffalo NY) or about 70km north of the city. A lot of snow is lake effect - humid air over the lakes that condenses into precipitation over land. If we get a big snowfall, it tends to be a storm that comes up from the US south (Texas) or the midwest.
Mike
TaskProperties wrote:

Yes, I can confirm there <is> a Toronto in Ontario, Canada.