(Toro) Suzuki 2-cycle engine question

I have a Toro 2 cycle with the Suzuke engine. Great engine. BUT!! When it is gear with the blade engaged and going forward, the engine goes up and down, up and down, up and down. VARoooom. VARoooom. VARoooom. If the blade isn't engaged it will self propel fine. Idle fine. Run at high speed fine. But engage the blade, up and down, up and down, up and down. Any small engine repair readers that might have a fix??
Toro 2 cycle you dont mean lawn mower but snow blower right. Toro never made a 2 stroke suzuki lawnmower that I know of. Check the govenor and linakges
It is a lawn mower and it does have a 5 HP Suzuki engine in it.
TomKan wrote:

I am not much of a engine expert but from my experience with Toro 2 cycle snow blower, when it does that, needed carb. adjustment. Good luck, Tony
m Ransley wrote:

TomKan wrote:

It is called hunting, adjust the high speed mixture screw a little richer, should take care of it. Dave
This is called "hunting". Or at least when a Tecumesh does it, that's what it's called.
Look for small coil spring about two inches long that hooks to the throttle. Find a Honda dealer, go buy another one, replace that spring.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! NO MIXTURE ADJUSTMENTS ANYMORE DUE TO THE EPA.
Fucking treehuggers.
Oscar_Lives wrote:

If you don't have a second adjustment screw visible it may be covered with a plug to prevent you from destroying the planet. If you can get a parts diagram of your carb you should be able to see where it is. Your other options are get a carb rebuild kit, or take existing carb and shove it up a tree huggers ass. Dave