"/> "/>

toro GTS OHV 21" lawnmower "mechanical hard parts" - seeking source

looking to buy parts for my OHV GTS 21" toro mower OUTside of usual "plug, points, filters, and oils" stuff usually offered. specifically, I need the blade brake and blade clutch 'shoes' (aka 'the linings'), and especially need any 'shoes' that act as 'clutch' for the forward drive....can anybody offer me a source <or a few sources> for these items?
I can't offer part numbers - I don't have them in owners manual, but -can- pick them out in online schematics, etc, if available. gotta find out if the parts prices are going to be SO high as to require me buying another mower "more expeditiously"
prizes to be given for the correct answer, & thanks in advance :-)
www.toro.com

On 13 May 2004 13:29:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (bill yohler) wrote:

You can try the parts section of sears.com. If they carry parts for toro they will have exploded parts diagrams.
Or try www.rcpw.com
HTH,
Paul