Torch buying advise

I want to replace my old non self igniting propane torch that goes out when I try to direct the flame downward with a self igniting torch that can have the flame directed in any direction. I would also like one that can burn either propane or MAAP gas.
Are there any brands or models I should avoid? Are there any I should seek out? Thank you in advance for all replies.

The one I have used and like is the Bernzomatic TS7000T. It has an adjustable flame valve on it that is very handy. www.bernzomatic.com
Get one that will use both propane and mapp gas. Todd