Topping mix directions are messed up!

I'm trying to repair a few small areas in my basement flooring. To do this I plan on mixing, pouring, and levelling as necessary, using a 5kg bucket of top mix, made by Ocean. This is a "self levelling" compound.
I have a problem though. The mixing directions say:
"170ml (1/2 pint) of water to 1kg of mix"
If you do your convertion, you'll see that 1/2 pint is 240ml, and that 170ml is only 1/3 pint.
So, how much water do I REALLY use for 1kg of mix?

thicker. Start with 170ml, if it's too thick, add water slowly until you reach a thick, but still free flowing consistency.