Topflor 12X12 Oak Parquet wood tile Color 402

Help.

Anyone know where can I find TOPFLOR brand 12X12 Parquet flooring color #402? I use to get them at Weismans but they do not have any more of this color. I have tried other hardware stores and home improvements centers but no luck. I need to find this color so that I can complete the room I started. I have searched the Internet also to no avail. No other company seems to have this color.

If anyone has this color tile, I would be willing to pay $20.00 per box for this color wood tile, plus shipping cost.

If I do not find this color tile, I will be forced to rip up all the tile I laid so far and use another color tile. I do not wish to do this.

Any and all help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Please reply to my email box directly. I do not logon to this conference often and the email address the best and fastest way.

Frederick Gilmore Email address: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Frederick Gilmore