Toolup.com - can we help?

Toolup.com
Commercial construction tool and accessory supply.
http://www.toolup.com
Stocking millions in inventory in our brick and mortar locations: If we've got it in stock - we'll ship it within 1 business day. If we've got it in stock, and you order it by 11am Pacific time - we'll ship it that same business day. (M-F excluding holidays)
Listing of brands we stock http://www.toolup.com/productinfo /
Free shipping on orders over $99 for select brands like Dewalt, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Bosch and more.
Kevin Hill wrote:

I hope your inbox fills up with spam too, you detestable spammer who hasn't even got the guts to use a real email address.
I's suggest everyone else offended by this kind of shite forwards his post to:
snipped-for-privacy@cox.com
Jeff
-- Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)