Tools to cut moulding

Hi,
I am planning to install in my hole chair rail moulding and crown molding. Anyone could recommend what tools do I need to cut them in angle where they meet.
Thanks
Miter saw
Or a coping saw. It's harder to learn but easier if you know how. Search the internet for instructions on how to use a coping saw. -B

"B" wrote

the
Coping is used in conjuction with a miter cut (back cut). One does not try to cope without the back cut of a miter.

Miter saw and miter box that has a protractor. There will be angles like 89 and 91 degrees to contend with. For inside corners use a coping saw. Cut your stock such that it is placed upside-down on the miter table. Crown stops on the miter table, even home-made stops, make it much easier. Compound angle cuts are a hassle, at least for me.