too rigid

I have seen a new flat advertising on the net: www.florian-bau.hu
Although I intend to buy a flat there (the district is calm), still I have some concern about the design. I found it too rigid: small pieces, tall walls, box-like design. what is your view on it? btw the enterprise is at email: snipped-for-privacy@hu.inter.net

My view is that if you don't like the fundamentals of a property (e.g. layout, which is impractical to change, maybe impossible in a 'flat') then you shouldn't buy it.
Hard to tell anything from a website in a language I don't speak. They look really small, tho.
-Tim