Too late for Flood's on my deck?

I've not yet been able to find a definitive answer on this. I need to treat my deck. Temperatures range from mid 30's at night to upper

50's during the day. I want to put Flood's CWF-UV out, but the lower temp range is 50. I have 4 days of mainly sunny weather starting tomorrow. Will it work? I have an email into Flood's but no answer as of yet.

Thanks

Reply to
Charles Gilley

Excerpt:

"If your deck is more than one year old, apply a finish before cold weather arrives. Most quality finishes should not be applied if the temperature drops below 50 degrees Fahrenheit at night. The best protection is an oil-based finish that penetrates deep and offers protection from the inside out. Flood=92s CWF-UV=AE has a unique formula that allows it to penetrate deep into the wood pores instead of resting on top where it can scuff off."

Reply to
Erma1ina

I don't recall seeing this product in the Consumer Report reviews of deck treatements. How does it compare to Sikkens DEK, etc.?

Reply to
Travis Jordan