Too easy ...

There is an unwritten rule of life, but it's probably the most important rule every man should learn:

YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY A WOMAN: NEVER!

I better repeat this.......

YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY A WOMAN: NEVER! NOT EVER.....

Give them $50, they want $150. Give them Gold, they want a Diamond. Give them Wine, they want Whiskey. Give them Blue, they want Red. Give them Steak, they want Lobster. Give them Roses, they want Tulips Give them 6 inches, they want 10 inches.

Build what you want, and make it your Man Cave. She'll be bitching no matter what you do, so you may as well please yourself, while she nags you to an early grave, before she runs off with another man.... (who she *thinks* is more suited to her likes).

Reply to
Paintedcow

I just knew it was ! Yesterday afternoon I showed my wife a POSSIBLE interior layout for the new space I'm working on , and she said she thought that would do . Yay ! I actually managed to give her what she wanted (get yer minds outta the gutter) on the first try ! Then this morning she says "That's not really what I was expecting , not what we discussed ." What? We discussed this ? Maybe in your imagination , my love , because every time I've asked the response was "You're going to build whatever you want no matter what I say so why do you even ask?" . So I've spent all morning drawing floor plans for "kitchen" area and laundry/sewing room space . Little pieces of paper with layouts on them , mirrored on the other side so she can flip them . Gives like a total of 9 combinations , and if she can't find one she likes I'll just give up and make it into a man cave . Let her stay in the camper ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

just have pieces of paper she can move around until she says ok, then draw it up...

songbird

Reply to
songbird

That's basically what I did , basic layouts on smaller pieces of paper ahe can move and flip . I think she'll find a combo she likes , and I have some tweaks to the basic layouts to suggest if she wants .

Reply to
Terry Coombs