tomorrow

I checked the S&T website. It says they open at 9 on Saturdays. I haven't talked to Sue about it but I was thinking about the China Dinah for breakfast. I hope you haven't bought the donuts yet. It'll save you some trouble and kill some time even if they open at 8. My cell is 608-0042. Tom

Oh, swell. This home repair newsgroup has turned into a Facebook site. Or is it Twitter? The one where people notify their friends about every successful bowel movement and what they are going to have for suppper.

Or maybe "Tom" is just one of those people that uses the same program for mail and news... In which case... OOPSIE!
--
Tegger

Michael B wrote:

Yep. There are those whose sense of self-worth is determined by what (and how many) people think of them. There are those whose goal is to have 10,000 "friends" on Facebook.
Pitiful, really.

You're one sick puppy, if you get a appetite while in the bathroom stall.
Call em pancakes or whatever you wish, but those floaters are not pancakes.