Toliet tank cracked

Hello,
There is a crack on the bottom of the tank. Is there a quick fix or am I better off getting a whole new toilet.
D0nski
D0nski wrote:

If you can't find just a matching tank, get a whole new toilet. There are NO shortcuts here; a cracked tank will sooner or later open up like a ripe melon and flood your house...
Jim
Speedy Jim wrote:

That's what i figured. Thanks.

Mine had a crack caused by my then-wife dropping the tank lid into the tank. I fixed it with epoxy ( PC7 ) and it's still fine . That was about 1978.
I suggest the American Standard Cadet. And how did the crack happen?