Toilet Weight Limit ????

Page 2 of 2
On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 7:32:51 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

I had weight loss surgery in 2001, I went from 315 pounds to 175 pound in 9 months. I looked bad, settled in around 200, and today in 2015 weigh about 220 pounds. I would be less if chocolate never existed:( I am happy with this weight.
Anyway my surgeon dr philip schauer specialized in the tough cases. I think the heaviest was over 1500 punds. People came in custom wheelchairs.
The surgeons office had rest room toilets designed for 2500 pounds. the entire office had custom fixtures....
My wonderful surgeon said all weight loss surgeons should do that too:)
Incidently dont think fat people are lazy!!
Next time you go grocery shopping, pick up and carry a 50 pound bag of dog food, as you do your shopping:(

Damn, 1500 lbs for a human being is insane. I never heard of anyone weighing that much. I thought the limit was in the upper 700s.
1500 lbs exceeds the weight of most cattle and riding horses. Only the largest bulls and draft horses equal or exceed that.
I wonder what someone like that lives in? Gets thru doors, etc. And how do you transport them? (A livestock trailer maybe?)
On Wed, 7 Jan 2015 23:05:08 -0800 (PST), Andy

Yes. One instance is not a problem, but it mounts up.

People who buy coffee at the drive-thru are often riding when they drink it. McDonald's own studies showed that they sometimes are. That was in the url.

No, riding is not driving, unless the person was driving. She was not driving.

So what?

You can't counter-sue for a frivolous lawsuit. Only after a respondent wins the first lawsuit can he then sue for a frivolous lawsuit, and McD lost. Any lawsuit for frivolity filed after that would have been dismissed immediately.

See above.

If they told the jury that, I guess the jury didn't believe them or didn't find it sufficient to get them off the hook.

Do you ever add cream or sugar to coffee you get in a drive-thru? How do you do it?

It shoudlnt' have been hot enough to give 3rd degree burns. I'm sure when something like this happens to you, you'll be suing too.

I will.

5Per snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com:

Long time ago I saw a documentary about a guy that weighed something like 750# - and had to be removed from his house by a crane through a hole in the roof.
I came away with the impression that, above a certain weight, these people need enablers: physically-able people who bring home the groceries and prepare the food that they eat so much of.
The subject in question consumed an astonishing amount of food... can't recall the details, but it was on the order of whole chickens for snacks.
--
Pete Cresswell

That sounds like the person I mentioned at 700+ lbs. I saw that article too, some years back. That's what I had thought was the limit for human weight....