Toilet troubles....

I have a toilet that dosen't want to flush. Two quick plunges, and then away it goes. The slope on the sewage line seems fine, and the vent isn't plugged. Bad design for the toilet? Need to snake the line? I'm not a plumber, but it shouldn't be rocket science....
--
wesf66

wesf66 wrote:

1) Object lodged in bowl passage. 2) Siphon jet or rim jets clogged. 3) Overuse of "soft" tissue paper.
More: http://www.toiletology.com/index.shtml
Jim