Toilet That Wobbles

What needs to be done to secure a toilet that wobbles a little? The bolts at the base just turn like they are stripped or something. The toilet works ok, I woiuld like to get it back the way it was.
Thanks.

Just had the same problem. Called plumber. He removed toilet, replaced wax seal, replaced floor anchors, remounted toilet and replaced float valve and flapper.
He also replaced two under-sink valves that were frozen.
Total cost $149.86
And I didn't sweat a bit ;-)
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

at
ok,
You can do that yourself and by your own wax seal and floor anchors and spend maybe $10 bucks.

[snip]
I've reached the age where I choose to do only the fun projects, and pay for the rest ;-)
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

The bolts

toilet works

food.
and
Go to Home Depot and spend 3 bucks on plastic shims made for leveling toilets... you just put em under the ceramic rim on the base of the toilet...
half hour for home depot... half hour for repair.. three dollars...
I work too hard for my money to have some schmo come replace my flapper because my toilet wobbles....

at
ok,

at
ok,
Maybe your ass is uneven. Use a few shims on your ass when you take a dump.