Toilet swirls

I have a toilet that swirls the water around and around, but it won't flush. Seems to be enough water in the bowl and tank. But, the darn thing won't flush my poop!

Reply to
Chubby Wiston

the bowl rim pasages are sludged up. buy some nuratic acid. plunge and get rid of what water you can.....

wear safety glasses, ventilate room well.

put a funnel in the long tube in your toilet. pour i a couple cups of acid, wait 15 minutes. flush toilet repeatedly

that normally fixes it. hard water deposits thru the toilet clog the passages.

its a goodidea to do it twice, and perhaps a coulple times a year, to keep things working well

Reply to
bob haller