Toilet sounds like jet engine as it refills

Just bought this condo and everything is pretty good mechanical-wise with the exception of one toilet. When you flush it as it refills it sounds like a jet engine. The tank fills at a normal rate so I am not sure what is wrong.

Should I just replace the fill value or should I debug it some more?

Thanks.

Reply to
noname

check for constrictions that cause cavitation. Turn UP, or turn DOWN, the water valve. In the MasterBath, I turned ours down so that at night it ran very quietly. Took longer to refill, who cares?

Reply to
RobertMacy