Toilet seat hinge question

Another similar post caught my attention. I have an old CCC era toilet that was made for an outhouse (cast iron made to be set in a concrete base). I want to "restore" it for a conversation piece/ planter. The seat mounting holes are in 1"h vertical tabs, whereas all modern seats use horizontal mounting. Does anyone know of a source for these unique hinges?