Toilet Seat "Bumpers"

Hello,
Am trying to find some replacemnt "Bumpers" for the underside of a toilet seat.
The, more or less, rectangular ones that have press-in studs on them. The studs are about 1-1/4 apart.
Easy to find white ones, but not colored ones like I am trying to match.
Looked at HD and Lowes, Amazon, and did some Google searches.
Anybody know of any links to whoever might sell these colored ones ?
Thanks, Bob

How about the seat manufacturer?
Is the seat nearing need for replacement? Get a nice Kohler slow close.

Ed Pawlowski wrote: Bob

SWMBO stopped crabbing about my leaving the toilet seat up.
(Why? I just switched over to pissing in the bathroom sink.)
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Those slow closing are nice. Don't know how I lived without it. But if the color must match, just use the same color with which you paint the seat.

Amazon has some...brown, maroon, black...
(Amazon.com product link shortened)12796197
--

dadiOH
____________________________

If they came off once, they'll come off again. Also, never buy a 2 bumper seat. Four is always better.
Get a seat without such problems, get a Bemis. The commercial grade seats have 4 bumpers on the seat and 4 bumpers on the lid, all cast into the plastic, so they're never gonna come off. Ima old fat ass and have replace far too many cheapo seats in my lifetime. I noticed they put particular brand in our ultra modern crispy new local hospital and they are super comfortable and quite sturdy, so I bought one. I got one right! I figure this particular ass gasket will be the last one I ever buy. Yes, they make commercial grade seats for home toities. ;)
nb

Ever thought of losing weight instead? Not only would it be easier on your toilet seats; it will be easier on your health too.

Every time I sit down on my Bemis contoured seat. ;)
nb
notbob posted for all of us...
I may not have read all messages.

Man O' Man you described me to a tee. Have we ever met?
--
Tekkie