Toilet Seat "Bumpers"

Hello,

Am trying to find some replacemnt "Bumpers" for the underside of a toilet seat.

The, more or less, rectangular ones that have press-in studs on them. The studs are about 1-1/4 apart.

Easy to find white ones, but not colored ones like I am trying to match.

Looked at HD and Lowes, Amazon, and did some Google searches.

Anybody know of any links to whoever might sell these colored ones ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

How about the seat manufacturer?

Is the seat nearing need for replacement? Get a nice Kohler slow close.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Those slow closing are nice. Don't know how I lived without it. But if the color must match, just use the same color with which you paint the seat.

Reply to
Vic Smith

Amazon has some...brown, maroon, black...

dadiOH

If they came off once, they'll come off again. Also, never buy a 2 bumper seat. Four is always better.

Get a seat without such problems, get a Bemis. The commercial grade seats have 4 bumpers on the seat and 4 bumpers on the lid, all cast into the plastic, so they're never gonna come off. Ima old fat ass and have replace far too many cheapo seats in my lifetime. I noticed they put particular brand in our ultra modern crispy new local hospital and they are super comfortable and quite sturdy, so I bought one. I got one right! I figure this particular ass gasket will be the last one I ever buy. Yes, they make commercial grade seats for home toities. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

notbob wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

Ever thought of losing weight instead? Not only would it be easier on your toilet seats; it will be easier on your health too.

Reply to
Zaky Waky

Every time I sit down on my Bemis contoured seat. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

notbob posted for all of us...

I may not have read all messages.

Man O' Man you described me to a tee. Have we ever met?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Ed Pawlowski wrote: Bob

SWMBO stopped crabbing about my leaving the toilet seat up.

(Why? I just switched over to pissing in the bathroom sink.)

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia