Toilet seal replacement - trailer

Hi all!
Mom's trailer drain has unfrozen and she's got the underpinning back up to block the air flow. At this stage, it seems her frozen drain pipe messed up the wax seal on her toilet.
Replacing the wax ring is easy for us. I have 2 questions.
1) With a small leak and a wood floor trailer, how long do you estimate we have before damage? We estimate 3 weeks - 2 months and edge to the 3 week side. It is a small leak that dries quickly.
2) If we are wrong and the base of the drain has to also come out due to corroded wood, how hard is it to replace that base? (not the wood which has to be seen to estimate).
Ok, 3rd question is a major long shot, but does anyone know a handyman or plummer in Wythville VA? Hehehe cant hurt to ask! Might be one of us who needs a small job that reads here.
cshenk wrote:

The floor is probably already ruined. You can wait until it falls through the floor. Inside plywood or composite flooring does not take the water well. You may have other unseen damage to the toilet base or plumbing that the wax seal sits on. Who knows what cracked?
--
Van Chocstraw