Toilet roll holder: how high, how far?

LOL! eeeuuuuuwwwwww.

Reply to
Bob F

Careful, if you use them wrong, corn cobs can make you queer...

Reply to
buck_the_trucker

"Jack" >

Today they go to the ethanol plants.

Some of THAT output is used in food and medicine.

Reply to
HeyBub

Mine is 22 3/8" from the floor to the center of the roll and 12 3/4" from the edge of the toilet seat to the center of the roll. No one has ever complained.

Reply to
mgkelson

Thanks to everyone who responded. Now, as for the most common advice offered here, I did know that I can install it wherever I want. :)

Basically, I was puzzled that this being a common question faced in every bathroom, why isn't there one standard, in particular why instituional and reseidential builders have come to such different conclusions...The answer probably is government regulations...

Reply to
Ajanta

Keep in mind that these newsgroups are consumer/repair oriented and not design oriented. You might get some better information if you were to post the question on alt.architecture, for instance.

Reply to
mgkelson

Give us a break.

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

: Give us a break.

Try growing up a little. Nobody owes you a "break" here. This is a public forum. People post what they like, not what you might like. It is your job to select what you read and what you don't.

Reply to
RPS

You sure take offense easily. The guy made a joke and I responded to it. What's your problem?

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

: > : Give us a break. : >

: > Try growing up a little. Nobody owes you a "break" here. This is a : > public forum. People post what they like, not what you might like. It : > is your job to select what you read and what you don't. : : You sure take offense easily. The guy made a joke and I responded to it. : What's your problem?

Maybe spending too much time reading Usenet posts. By coincidence I had read several posts where people asked others not to post this or that, instead of themselves selecting what they want to read. My apologies if all of you were joking; without smilies, I can't tell. :)

Reply to
RPS