toilet rim flush q.

I noticed the rim doesn't flush all the way around. clogged, how to clean?
--

Money.. What a concept!

With vinegar or some appropriate but safe acid. Clogs in the rim holes are usually calcium precipitated from the water supply.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Many suggest pouring muriatic acid down the stand pipe in the tank. I tried that and most of it came out the first available open hole. I have had a better result using a 6 penny nail . I bent it 90* so that I had a handle and twisted it up into the holes under the rim. I really get a lot out and it sure improves the flush.
nail or old coatr hanger then muriatic acid down the dip tube, do it repeatedly.
I recently fixed some fiends tolilets this way, the acid works great and is cheap too.
The interior passages of the toilet clog.
espicalluy bad if you use those blue toliet cleaners that go in the tank
see web site oiletology