toilet quiz

http://toys.usvsth3m.com/crapper-mapper/
On 10/20/2013 7:25 PM, Frank wrote:

5 out of 10 for me. I guess I don't know my crapper geography.
On 10/20/2013 7:38 PM, Meanie wrote:

That's what I got. Wish I'd done worse ;)

6 out of 10 for me.
The black lights made the Amsterdam coffee shop pretty obvious. DAMHIKT

Your final score: 6/ 10
True you Amsterdam Are I would have 5/10
On 10/20/2013 6:25 PM, Frank wrote:

Yea! I got 6 out of 10 and I've never been to those places. ^_^
TDD

So do Tweet or Facebook your score Your you like me do not have?
On 10/21/2013 1:08 AM, Hot_Text wrote:

I don't Tweet, and I will never open an account with that evil brain sucking Facebook. ^_^
TDD
7 out of 10 for me. Guess I'm well traveled.
On Monday, October 21, 2013 12:00:17 PM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:00:17 -0500, The Daring Dufas

+1 +1

I don't do a Tweedy Bird Tweet Tweet Tweet and Tweet
As for Facebook evil brain See we Reading the same Book and on the same Page too!