Toilet quality

I just bought a new Toilet from Home Depot and would like to know what the difference is in quality.
I paid $79 for Glacier Bay All in One toilet with 1.6 gallons per flush with a 2" Fully Glaced Trapway and Siphon Jet Flush.
The toilet will go into a basement half bathroom in a 35 year old house.
Please advise what quality will I sacrafice by getting this lower cost toilet compared to more expensive ones.

Homework, after the fact:
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/home-garden/bed-bath/bathroom-remodeling/toilets/toilets-805/overview/index.htm?resultPageIndex=1&resultIndex=1&searchTerm=toilets

Since Joes link is bs, I will tell you I have installed, 12 in the last year and all are fine, but my price is 59.95 and so is HDs on sale price , so get 20 buks bak at HD

Since Joes link is bs, I will tell you I have installed, 12 in the last year and all are fine, but my price is 59.95 and so is HDs on sale price , so get 20 buks bak at HD
Why is the link bs?
1) It works.
2) CR did a good job of testing toilets many toilets, something nobody here can do.
3) If the OP has a brain, he'll figure out what he needs to do in order to read the story.

OK today the link works for me.

Well, as usual products in the US are different from products here in Germany. Regarding toilets I had very different experience in quiality- price ratio. However, what was really worth the price was a lamination that keeps dirt off and simplifies cleaning.
Oh well, this might be not so interesting in the US as in Europe since your toilets are full of water while ours aren't...
virtuPIC -- Airspace V - international hangar flying! http://www.airspace-v.com/ggadgets for tools & toys