toilet problem?

I have two Eljer 1.6 gallon toilets manufactured in 1996, there does not seem to have good "force" when flushing to get everything through the trapway.
Water pressure is ~50 p.s.i.
I have installed Fluidmaster parts in the tank last year.
Questions: 1. Can anything within the toilet get clogged up over time? 2. What can be done to get a good flush?...... Eljer did not have any idea's.
Thanks.
Jeff wrote:

1. Yes, The water passageways at the top of the bowl can get clogged. Make sure all those little holes that the downwash water comes out are clear. Hard water increases this problem.
2. See above. Also note that most water saver toilets have two flush types. Low with the normal handle press and high activated by holding down the handle.
BTW your home water pressure has no effect in toilets other than the pressure type. I do believe Eljer has made some of those. Would you have one of those? (see #1)
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Joseph, no it is the gravity type. The water coming out of the water passageways is clear, however I wonder if they might be restricted, is there anyway to clean out the passageways and holes?
Thanks.
Jeff wrote:

It depends on how bad it is. Sometimes just a stiff brush works, other times a stiff wire is needed to ream them out.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Lime Away or acid equivilant will help remove Hard Water deposits , if that is a problem
Vinegar or CLR down the overflow tube before leaving for the day.

Raise the level in the tank a couple of inches. Water pressure is a mute point, the pressure is from the tank.

Is the tank filling to the fill line? If not that might be your problem. If it is filling to the line, can you fill it anymore?