Toilet is clogged...need homemade tool

Page 2 of 2

as a landlord myself, i feel your landlord's pain. please stop doing whatever you're doing to plug things up. then she'll be happy.
in the meantime, don't be scraping the porcelain. just go to home depot and get some real good "Drain Opener". as long as there is some water going thru, this'll open it up. maybe ask your landlord to cough up 10 bucks a month so you can put some down every week.
that's what i ask my tenants to do. as soon as the sink or tub or toilet slow down, shoot some of the drain opener down. and they let me know when they run out. ...thehick
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 01:04:52 -0500, "Julie P."

Julie,
If this is a regular occurence and you are not doing anything silly to cause it, it is a problem that need s to be fixed properly. This IS your landlords responsibility. It is a health risk. It needs to be fixed for all time, not just a temporary thing till next time. Tell your landlord that her plumbing is not working and that she needs to fix it NOW. As a rent paying (and I will assume an up to date ) tenant, you have a perfect right to insist on this being fixed.
yeah, and buy a good plunger too.
ROBMURR wrote:

Pour a can of coca cola in the toilet and let it sit for about an hour, then flush.
What is this "toilet" device that you speak of?

Something that apparently you don't use enough.
I thought you *plonked* me, Alan, remeber? Now go away son, the grownups are talking.

Hey genius, it's a different Alan. Time for you to go away, those with a brain are talking.
Aw Alan, I'm sorry I huwted you feewings. Her, here's him's banky and him's bottle.
There, now everything is ok.