Toilet is clogged...need homemade tool

I suggest to stop the occurrences of a frozen rope blocking your stool is to advise the perpetrators who are guilty of this gassly thing is to tell them who have this problem is to start eating a lot of All-Bran.

Reply to
Bob

Julie,

If this is a regular occurence and you are not doing anything silly to cause it, it is a problem that need s to be fixed properly. This IS your landlords responsibility. It is a health risk. It needs to be fixed for all time, not just a temporary thing till next time. Tell your landlord that her plumbing is not working and that she needs to fix it NOW. As a rent paying (and I will assume an up to date ) tenant, you have a perfect right to insist on this being fixed.

Reply to
Avery

yeah, and buy a good plunger too.

Reply to
ROBMURR

What is this "toilet" device that you speak of?

Reply to
Matt

Pour a can of coca cola in the toilet and let it sit for about an hour, then flush.

Reply to
John P Reber

Something that apparently you don't use enough.

Reply to
Alan

I thought you *plonked* me, Alan, remeber? Now go away son, the grownups are talking.

Reply to
Matt

Hey genius, it's a different Alan. Time for you to go away, those with a brain are talking.

Reply to
Alan

Aw Alan, I'm sorry I huwted you feewings. Her, here's him's banky and him's bottle.

There, now everything is ok.

Reply to
Matt