Toilet Installation

I am having a new ceramic floor installed in my bathroom. I have a couple of questions about reinstalling the toilet.
1. The toilet had the two bolts at the rear of the base and two screws at the front? Can I reinstall the toilet with only two bolts and forego the screws? 2. Since the toilet is going to sit higher (the previous floor was linoleum) do I only need a thicker seal on the horn or do I need to raise the flange?
two new bolts should hold. it did on mine. i used one seal, but if you dont feel it squoose down, use 2 seals.lucas
Ultraglide wrote:

There is a new 'seal' out that replaces the wax ring. It is a plastic fitting that glues to the toilet and extends quite a ways down the drain pipe fitting. Has two sorta flexible flanges that does the sealing. Easily accomodates thicker floors and there is no more problem of wriggling the toilet around to get it down solid. I can't give the name as a neighbor supplied the one I just used and I didn't really look at the box.
Harry K
Ultraglide wrote:

Here ya go. I found the empty box. Having used one once, I will never go back to the wax rings.
www.fernco.com/FTS.asp
Harry K
Ultraglide wrote:

I should have added more info:
The name of the item is "wax free toilet seal" If you go down their listing on the left side of the home page you will find it about 3/4 of the way down. Wonder why they don't have a search function on that site.
Harry K