Toilet installation

I am replacing a linoleum floor with ceramic in one of my bathrooms. I have a couple of questions.
Since the floor is going to be somewhat higher than before, do I have to add an additional seal to the toilet?
Since it is a two-piece bathroom on the main floor, we are replacing the vanity with a pedestal sink. Can I lay the floor before rerouting the water feed and drain pipe? If I do, how do I cut the tile after it's laid or should I mock up the sink and cut the tiles beforehand?
Ultraglide, 6/11/2006,12:06:04 PM, wrote:

I have used a wax seal with an extended flange. They also have double height ones.
Check this site out: http://www.plumb-bob.com/ultraseals.html I would never use wax seals again after replacing two floors from water damage leaking around the seal. This is the way to go !