Toilet flushing question

Is there any way to increase the water pressure in the toilet bowl after you flush it..the waste goes down but there is not a water pressure that comes out of the hole at the bottom of the bowl..Is this normal or can something be done..Thanks
john246 wrote:

No, not unless you greatly modify the bowl.
http://www.toiletology.com/index.shtml Click on "Anatomy"
Jim
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:52:11 -0500, "john246"

It may have a mineral buildup reducing the size of the opening.

You can put a guage on the cold water line coming into the bowl. You should see something like 80psi but it can vary. Also you can call your utility company and they can inspect the water pressure for free.

And, that fix would be.....?

buy muriatic acid, and a funnel, open window, wear safety glasses, plunge or drain bowl as good as possible, sponge if needed.
put funnel in dip tube hole. pour carefully acid in funnel. then some directly in bowl.
leave room, shut door, wait at least 15 minutes.
return and flush normally do it 15 times to dilute all acid and move it along.
this cleans all the interior toilet openings, er passages.
it really works

I thought you only pour transmission fluid in a dip tube.
Do you mean re-fill tube?
snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote in

Dip-shit goes in a dip tube, silly.
Thanks. I may end up trying that on a toilet that I have.

buy muriatic acid, and a funnel, open window, wear safety glasses, plunge or drain bowl as good as possible, sponge if needed.
put funnel in dip tube hole. pour carefully acid in funnel. then some directly in bowl.
leave room, shut door, wait at least 15 minutes.
return and flush normally do it 15 times to dilute all acid and move it along.
this cleans all the interior toilet openings, er passages.
it really works
john246 wrote:

There is no pressure there, it's gravity.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8