Toilet flushing improperly

I just replacing all the parts in the tank (never touched the bowl) with one of those all-in-one replacement kits from Lowe's/HD. Now when the toilet flushes, there's no circular motion of water. The water in the bowl goes straight down, but there doesn't seem to be much water enetering the bowl from the tank until a few seconds after the flush. COuld this be the height levels of the apparatus inside the tank?
Maybe, you did put the rubber tube into the overflow pipe. Also make sure the top of the overflow pipe is below the level of where the handle enters the tank. (learned this the hard way)

jonpoi Wrote: > I just replacing all the parts in the tank (never touched the bowl)

Some tanks will require original manufacture parts. The flapper part of your all in one kit might be closing prematurely.
here is a standard flush valve http://www.plumbersurplus.com/ProductList.aspx?Cat 8&Mfrv
--
PSZach