toilet flapper for a residence

I've replaced flappers before in toilets but I remember once when I was inside a hardware store they showed several different flappers at different prices. Is there really better quality flappers than the norm (last longer) ? I know I can google this but like to know what people here think.
Doug wrote:

Hi, Compare the warranty period.

I was sent one of these to test. I installed it today and is pretty good so far. I think the warranty is 10 yrs (Amazon.com product link shortened)54419269&sr=8-4&keywords=hydroflush
or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/cwlbml6