toilet flange disaster

I've installed a half dozen toilets but never had this problem. after removing the toilet to install a new vynal floor i put the toilet back on using a new wax ring. when i first flushed it it seemed most of the water poured down into the basement. a little water was seeping out from under the toilet. i thought it might be the wax ring so i replaced it again with a thicker ring. same results. someone suggested that perhaps one of my kids stepped on the flange and broke it although it doesn't appear broken. any help would be appreciated.
Pull the toilet again, and look for a crack in the siphon. That's how mine behaved after I froze up my camp. The bowl thawed OK, but when I flushed using a bucket, it all leaked out around the base.
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

On 2 Apr 2007 07:56:54 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Is the wax ring upside down?
On Apr 2, 3:16 pm, snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote:

Or the plastic insert from the old wax ring is still on the horn and the water is leaking between 2 of them.