"Toilet fishing apparently banned at Sochi Olympics"

"A sign posted in the restroom of a Sochi Olympic venue went viral over the weekend after Canadian snowboarder Sebastien Toutant tweeted it. (@SebToots/Twitter"

Sign:

USA USA USA

Reply to
Oren

Didn't I read that you shoudlnt' go to Sushi in months that contain an R?

Reply to
micky

Most Americans don't realize what a wacky sense of humor Russians have. You saw some of it in the last video link I posted. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Simple: He was humping the toilet.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Toilets are probably built on frozen-over lakes. Imagine how long the queue will get while a fishing fanatic tries to hook his first Russian trout. I didn't understand the one that says you can't piss standing up. Maybe the sign is for a ladies WC ? In which case, Russian women wear trousers.... hum ... no wonder Putin hates gays, he's probably picked up many a lad thinking they were lasses. PS the last one is a rather crude "no drug use". It's supposed to depict someone with a syringe. Bloody awful artwork. []'s

Reply to
Shadow

Anyone stuck with toilet cleaning duty understands very well why. You may think it is all going in the bowl but a lot is splashing right back out and making a mess for someone else to clean up.

I guarantee you that any females in your house would much appreciate if you would quit standing up to piss.

Hary K

Reply to
Harry K

I suppose it all comes down to dick-toilet distance. My wife has never complained about mine .... []'s

Reply to
Shadow

At home, I use a graduated urinal so I can measure and keep track of urine output for medical reasons. In 2011, I became very ill due to fluid retention then when I got some much needed medication, I dropped

50lbs in two weeks and it was all fluid. So I watch my weight and urine output. Last July, I wound up hospitalized because I had a sudden onset of pulmonary edema, my lungs filled with fluid over a twenty minute period and I spent 5 days in the hospital with a drain line in my winky. The problem was due to me being told to stop taking one of my medications which happened to be a diuretic. I don't take or stop taking any medication unless I get a full explanation. I'm going to look it up on the Interweb too but I must avoid developing medical students disease. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Interesting but hardly on point.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Who cares what you think? I don't. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

"graduated urinal" means you're out of diapers, and ready to go to school now? When I watched TV, they used to have commercials for Pull Ups, which were the next stage after diapers.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

No silly, I use a senior urinal. It graduated a long time ago. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Obviously to prevent Republicans from trolling for sex.

Reply to
gonjah