Toilet bowl water is moving

This may sound odd, but here it goes...
We have three toilets in our townhouse. For the past day or so, I have noticed that the water in each toilet bowl appears to be moving quite a bit. It looks like it's pulsing at times. Over the course of a few hours, the water levels in the bowls are decreasing.
The only thing that seems to coincide with this is that it is extraordinarily windy outside. I'm wondering if the wind is somehow getting down the vent, causing the pulsing, and pulling water out of the bowl past the trap. Does that sound nuts or plausible?
If I'm way off base, what else may cause this? BTW, the house is only three months old.
Thanks!
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 09:06:31 -0800, jamiedmiller wrote:

Sounds normal with gusty winds. The wind passing over the vent may cause a venturi effect, which will vary in pressure quite a bit. The house pressure is relatively unchanged so the level of the water shows the difference in pressure.
--
Keith

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Sure. There's a vent on the waste line. That and Bernoulli is all you need for the pressure past the trap to vary a little, causing the level in the toilet to fluctuate.

Thank you both for your responses.
DOOD
Get out of that house NOW !!!!
You are in severe danger. One of two things are occurring. 1. An earthquake is about to occur 2. Your house has been inhabited by evil spirits and needs to be excorcised.
GET OUT NOW.
You're life is in danger !!!
NOTICE - DO NOT use any toilet before you leave. You could end up without your penis, or find yourself with an evil spirit in your asshole, devouring your shit....
On 15 Jan 2006 09:06:31 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Yow! And if you live in New Orleans, they just plug the hole in the levee.
On 15 Jan 2006 09:06:31 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

sounds like the wind see if it subsides on calm days let me know anthony at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
and with drawings at: easyhttp://www.free-ed.net/sweethaven/BldgConst/Plumbing01/lessonmain.asp?iNum=fra0309
or technical 32 pages of venting information at: http://www.aspe.org/ASPE_Publications/Catalog/db/vol2_chap3.pdf