Toilet blew a fuse

My toilet quit working last night. I checked all the fuses in my fusebox and none of them looked blown. I bought some new fuses and replaced all of them. The toilet still dont flush. Is there a fuse inside the toilet itself or somewhere else in the bathroom? Where?

Mike

Reply to
mikearbor

Yes, there's a fuse in the drain. To see it, you have to be upside down, and put your head in the bowl. Leave the dirty water in, if the fuse dries up, it won't come out.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It's the biofuse in your brain.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

Problem is that he has to get an appointment with his proctologist to get the 'brain biofuse' replaced.

Reply to
Sanity

Meant to be a joke, but I had a real life experience very similar to it. I flushed the toilet and the electricity went dead. Directly related causes.

Was at a small remote gov't facility that had commercial power, backup generator, and a well. The facility was on generator power under test conditions, the toilet was flushed, the well pump kicked on, the generator overloaded & kicked off, and the facility went dead along with the radios the controllers talk to airplanes with. Report read: cause of outage was toilet flush.

KC

Reply to
KC

Truth can be stranger than fiction!

LOL, Thanks

Lou

Reply to
LouB

That's totally believable. Also a bit ammusing. Flush the toilet, and put the building into darkness.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

snipped-for-privacy@none.invalid wrote in news:mk1sr4ps1k2tjq6ecvq2odd592j14lb2fg@

4ax.com:

Your turds are defective. Go get a tune-up. Check local paper for Jiffy Lube specials. May get even a better deal at a gay bar.

Reply to
Red Green