TOH--tile contractor

Was watching TOH this past sat. when they announced that Joe ( don't know how to spell his last name ) the tile contractor on their projects had passed away. He was 56. Did anybody else see the show ?
thanks
mike lane

I saw it yes they did mention that their tile contractor died I forget if they said what of or anything like that). They said that his brother would be finishing the job, or something. I didn't see the whole episode.
I did a Google search, should have done it before I posted. Joe Forrente (spelling?) was his name. He had a heart attack on the job ( house they were working on ) & passed away in ambulance on way to hospital. This was in November , 2007.
thanks
Mike Lane
[url="http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/video/0,,20160108,00.html "]A Tribute to Joe Ferrante[/url]