Today is our last day on Earth

Those Mayans just wanted to squeeze a little extra money out of the world before it went it away. Nicely played, Mayans.
snipped-for-privacy@2012.com wrote in

o gawd.....o gawd......o gawd!!!!!
On 12/20/2012 9:25 AM, snipped-for-privacy@2012.com wrote:

DANG!, the world's still here! I can tell because of the pain. O_o
TDD
Since today is the last day, I wish to express my love and concern for all of you. You have been wonderful to me, and I hope to see you on the other side. Please remember to pray for me, and read the Book of Mormon. This may be my last message.
Today is our last day on Earth! Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end. This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as well as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC)
Be sure your clocks are set accurately.
Times are in STANDARD TIME. If you're location uses another form of time, convert accordingly.
11:11am GMT/UTC 6:11am Eastern standard time 5:11am Central standard time 4:11am Mountain standard time 3:11am Pacific standard time 2:11am Alaskan standard time 1:11am Hawaii standard time
Good luck!
On 12/21/2012 9:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Do you promise? ROTFLMAO ^_^
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...
TDD
Sigh. Remember when you were about five, and you were stealing all my toys and I cried all night? I kept kicking the end of the bed and swore I'd get even with you, and the bed collapsed, and you laughed and laughed? Mom came in and spanked me, and I cried some more? Well, since it's the end of the world, now I can tell you what I really think. You're a stinky doo doo head. So there!
On 12/21/2012 9:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Do you promise? ROTFLMAO ^_^
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...
TDD

Promises, promises...