Today is our last day on Earth

Page 1 of 2
Today is our last day on Earth! Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end. This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as well as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC)
Be sure your clocks are set accurately.
Times are in STANDARD TIME. If you're location uses another form of time, convert accordingly.
11:11am GMT/UTC 6:11am Eastern standard time 5:11am Central standard time 4:11am Mountain standard time 3:11am Pacific standard time 2:11am Alaskan standard time 1:11am Hawaii standard time
Good luck!
snipped-for-privacy@2012.com wrote:

How did you decide this. Since it is Mayan, shouldn't the time of end of the world be based on midnight in the time zone that encompasses the ruins of the temple?

My wife told me I should take the day off because it was our last. I responded that 1) I'm not Mayan and 2) If they're so smart, what happened to them? Seems they had the end of their calendar a few (tens) of centuries off.
snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote:

Nothing, there are still 10s - maybe 100s - of thousands around.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On Dec 20, 3:47pm, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote:

They are still here. They live mostly in Mexico. They still speak Mayan and do Mayan stuff. You can go see them any time you like.
But then one of them may have dug your garden.
On Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:47:59 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote:
The Mayans not smart? They invented mayonnaise, didn't they?

Wow, best line this month!
That, or "call in dead".

Wow, best line this month!

I hope so because I have shit to do tomorrow. I can use the extra few hours.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

This is really important to me since it would be VERY embarassing to be the only person left on earth because I got the time confused.
On 12-20-2012 14:04, Kurt Ullman wrote:

If a fellow blushes in the Yucatan, and nobody sees him, is he embarrassed?
--
Wes Groleau

After the christening of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed
On Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:25:02 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@2012.com wrote:

http://www.snorgtees.com/i-survived-the-mayan-apocalypse
Twenty bucks, I don't have. Due to the Obama economy.
Fun looking Tshirt, though.
In case we're still here on Saturday, you might want to pick up one of these:
http://www.snorgtees.com/i-survived-the-mayan-apocalypse

No, you're too stupid to get a real job. People who work in real jobs are making money. My friend, a woodworker has had to hire 2 more people for his shop. Now he has 18 people and they make custom cabinetry.
Another friend is a commercial plumber. He's had no letdown in business.
Several dozen friends of mine are software developers, working either for themselves or for Yahoo, Google, Microsoft, Autodesk, HP, Facebook, Zynga, etc. All are making money.
Your problem is that YOU BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR PROBLEMS.
On 12/21/2012 5:45 PM, David Kaye wrote:

Amen and well said.
On 12-21-2012 18:45, David Kaye wrote:

Your problem is you need new glasses so you can see his tongue pushing out his cheek.
--
Wes Groleau

“A miracle is a violation of the laws of nature, and as a
On Dec 20, 3:25pm, snipped-for-privacy@2012.com wrote:

Well you better start making your confessions. Did you ever lech after your schoolteacher?
snipped-for-privacy@2012.com wrote:

Are you direct descendant of Mayan?

Everything you need to know...
http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-solstice-on-december-2012
Greg
On 12/20/2012 10:25 AM, snipped-for-privacy@2012.com wrote:

Not true, I saw a 2013 calendar on Amazon:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)