Today Is a Good Day For . . .

Hello,

Wanna know with what weare dealing, and why weare the way weare?

Here I have for you the epitome of the modernman=92s mind. Remember now wehave evolved from caveman . . . do notice the improvement and the changes in the mind:

SHOVEL:

Ever try to buy one?

No. 1. What isnot a shovel?

a. A spade isnot a shovel.

b. A trowel isnot a shovel.

c. A hoe isnot a shovel.

d. Nor is a back-hoe a shovel nor a hoe.

After you get rid of the unctuous salesman [is there anyother kind?], who wouldnot let you take your eyes off him as he spouted, through blubbery lips, his knowledge of =93shovels=94, until he was assured he had turned you into a babbling idiot, he smugly waddles away, and finally you get to concentrate on your selection of . . . uh . . . you . . . uh . . . what was that i came into this store for to get . . . i forget now, you say to yourself, as you walk away still talking to yourself, and begin to aimlessly browse the nice store-aisles, hoping to elude your fellow idiot you just met at the tool section. =93OHYEAH, now I remember,=94 you shout out loudly to yourself, and hustle on back to the spade, rake, hoe and trowel area . . . Reminds me of the time I went into that same store, and was followed by a salesman that caught up with me and wanted to know if he could help me: I asked him where the hoes were . . . That was the time when some news commentator called a basketball queen a =93hoe=94 . . . and everyone had that and obviously nothing else on their mind . . . i guess . . . because i had to resuscitate the young salesman=92s mind; pointed him in the right direction and gentle nudged him away from me.

Now for the size:

A =93mini shovel=94 isnot a shovel. Maybe you can find a rare one, but then you still have to deal with the handle-made-in Hell-for-dwarves . . .

Did you ever notice the smaller the tool-need the smaller the handle?

Suddenly they think you are a jeweler, or you shrink and grow, according to the job upon which you are working.

What makes the mind of modernman think that if the working part of the tool is for smaller work, the hand, of the user of the tool gets smaller also (thus the dwarfed handle)? The smaller the work, the smaller the handle . . . yes, right thinking . . . yes yes yes . . . I hate shopping ! ! !

Bible truth: truth will set you free jhn

Reply to
Shylock

Scriptural Evangelical Xtian

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Tell her she's got to marry me in the Mormon temple, first.

.

You really need a good piece of ass Stormy... :-(

Reply to
Stormin Mormon