tobacco film (yikk)

I've found that some types of coil cleaner remove tobacco film and smell from air conditioners.
Got a couple friends who smoke. What removes film from insides of cars or minivans?
When I got my grandmother's old TV, pine cleaner diluted in warm water did the job. But what for vehicles? Is there anything that I can spray on, that makes the tobacco film rinse off?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Matt

If you find out a simple method let us all know. I once bought a used car during the winter. As soon as the warm weather came it *stunk* from smoke. No matter what I did the crappy smell was always there.
My current method is to not let anyone smoke in my car or house.

George wrote:

If you disallow, for example, cigars, what would we use to cover the smell?