tobacco film (yikk)

I've found that some types of coil cleaner remove tobacco film and smell from air conditioners.

Got a couple friends who smoke. What removes film from insides of cars or minivans?

When I got my grandmother's old TV, pine cleaner diluted in warm water did the job. But what for vehicles? Is there anything that I can spray on, that makes the tobacco film rinse off?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Matt

Reply to
MattMika

If you find out a simple method let us all know. I once bought a used car during the winter. As soon as the warm weather came it *stunk* from smoke. No matter what I did the crappy smell was always there.

My current method is to not let anyone smoke in my car or house.

Reply to
George

If you disallow, for example, cigars, what would we use to cover the smell?

Reply to
HeyBub