Toaster Oven

I have a Toaster Oven that once it warms up to the selected temperature, it begins to spark between the bimetal contacts. Unfortunately, money is an issue, so just junking it and buying a new one isn't an option at this time. Does anyone have any suggestions to prevent it from sparking?

Try cleaning the contacts with a piece of emery cloth or very fine file.

that doesn't seem to help. I've had it since christmas, and I think it may have had problems for a while and was just noticed.

Yes turn off you computer and your ISP then you will have the money!!!!!!

hmm, considering at this moment I don't pay for the electricity or the internet and I'm saving up for an appartment... Yes the fact I don't spend anything on it would save me money unplugging it... Great logic..
When someone asks a question, why not respond to the question instead of practically yelling at them?
"Raid" wrote

USENET saves us money. And if it weren't for electricity you'd be reading USNET by candlelight.

water, which makes steam, which turns a turbine, which runs a generator, the electricity from which runs your computer, so you can read USENET by candlelight.