I have a Toaster Oven that once it warms up to the selected temperature, it
begins to spark between the bimetal contacts. Unfortunately, money is an
issue, so just junking it and buying a new one isn't an option at this
time. Does anyone have any suggestions to prevent it from sparking?
hmm, considering at this moment I don't pay for the electricity or the
internet and I'm saving up for an appartment... Yes the fact I don't
spend anything on it would save me money unplugging it... Great logic..
When someone asks a question, why not respond to the question instead of
practically yelling at them?
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.