To the nice people in this ng

I sleep with an electric blanket on top of me and one under me.

It creates the warmth you need in a large cold bedroom. I have kept my house at 40-50 degrees this winter to save money for my animal shelter.

Reply to
MRS. CLEAN

I bought a used one at a garage sale for $5.

Reply to
MRS. CLEAN

You are correct. Go to the head of the class.

She's not well mentally for even considering placing a heater on her BED. But, she won't be long for this world. Unfortunately, she'll burn down someone else's house in the transition if she keeps it up. These types of people always make someone else pay.

Reply to
MRS. CLEAN

Heating pads have safety features to prevent burning now.

Reply to
MRS. CLEAN

It's no wonder she was thrown out of that other discussion group. she's a nut!

Reply to
Steve Barker

Yes, but not your run of the mill abusive Usenet personality. Maybe y'all don't have a lot of experience with this, but there really are clear signs of senility and/or other problems.

If y'all can't recognize that and think this is a cat and mouse game, go ahead. But it's not a good reflection.

Banty

Reply to
Banty

Pa-lonk to you.

Reply to
Amanda

It was obvious from the beginning that Doug Miller only think with his other brain he speaks. If you want to join him, just say so.

Reply to
Amanda

Which other discussion group were you refering to? Are you too senile to give the name of it?

Reply to
Amanda

Exactly. He did the same thing to me in rec.food.cooking earlier on though also gave good answers, just like here..

Reply to
Amanda

Yes, the two Dougs are amazing. We each have two brains. You, on the other hand, have none.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I mentioned about placing a tiny heater with AUTO safety shut off feature on my bed for a couple of time in order to give the background of its use to see what could be the damage in the heater that stopped working INSTEAD OF getting my bed and me on fire, the next thing I knew people with no f****ng clue who I am and how I do things matronizing me and people with no f****ng MD degree in their tail diagnozing me, and some so called men talking to me with their other brain just because they see a female name. I won't mention about retards trying to jump on the band wagon to slander me w/o giving any f****ng reference to the thread where, they claimed I said this or that, I got kicked out, blah..blah..blah..

I guees, these people don't have a funck 'n life and need to cling on to me for some excitement in thier boring lives. What a pity!

So?

I assure you that my family will be quite happy to get the money from the insurance (for the house and me).

Reply to
Amanda

I have no problem with useless suggestions as long as it doesn't come with smart alec and/or condescending tone.

Reply to
Amanda

You supposedly already plonked me once.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You should feel privileged. Double plonking. Wow!

Reply to
Steve Barker

This one, the one you mentioned. and I quote: ================= I lost it in another thread because I dislike Amart Alecs and those who thrives on attacking others.

================ I guess i did confuse the word "thread" with "group". Same difference. You're outta here....

Reply to
Steve Barker

If the central heater was set for 45, it would get too hot for you?

I don't get that.

Are we talking about 45 degrees Fahrenheit? (I think 45 degrees centigrade, is 113 F. That would be too hot for most of us.)

BTW, when I say "warm the bed" I include "taking the chill out of the bed". I used to use my electric blanket to do that too, especially when I was afraid of getting cancer from my old-design electric blanket. (The older I get the less risk I have of getting cancer before I die anyhow, and the less I have to lose.

Reply to
mm

I am impressed that at least you are awrae of your senility.

Pa-lonk to you too, moron. Not everyone is low life, f***ed up brain like yours.

Reply to
Amanda

Pretty soon you'll have so many of us plonked that there won't be anyone left to answer your questions.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Now there's the pot calling the kettle black. What a freak!

Reply to
Steve Barker