To the nice people in this ng

Page 2 of 5

Lots of people answered her question. Then, something else happened. Have you carefully read the progression of this discussion? ALL the messages, in date & time order?

I have. Just because someone is clearly, um, vulnerable, doesn't mean you should just jump all over that person. Not without looking like an ass, anyway.
Banty

I hadn't -- and I thought you were out of line. Now I have, and now I think you're on the right track.
Just the same, I'm not going to volunteer to provide the needed treatments... not even with *yours*.
--
Regards,

I would agree with that last statement. Not even with yours. :-)

It was obvious from the beginning that Doug Miller only think with his other brain he speaks. If you want to join him, just say so.

Yes, the two Dougs are amazing. We each have two brains. You, on the other hand, have none.
On Feb 6, 8:16 am, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Pa-lonk to you.

You supposedly already plonked me once.
--
Regards,
You should feel privileged. Double plonking. Wow!

"Doug Miller" < snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com> wrote in message
It's no wonder she was thrown out of that other discussion group. she's a nut!
--
Steve Barker

"JoeSpareBedroom" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yes, but not your run of the mill abusive Usenet personality. Maybe y'all don't have a lot of experience with this, but there really are clear signs of senility and/or other problems.
If y'all can't recognize that and think this is a cat and mouse game, go ahead. But it's not a good reflection.
Banty

Which other discussion group were you refering to? Are you too senile to give the name of it?

This one, the one you mentioned. and I quote: ================I lost it in another thread because I dislike Amart Alecs and those who thrives on attacking others.
=============== I guess i did confuse the word "thread" with "group". Same difference. You're outta here....
--
Steve Barker

"Amanda" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I am impressed that at least you are awrae of your senility.

Pa-lonk to you too, moron. Not everyone is low life, fucked up brain like yours.

Pretty soon you'll have so many of us plonked that there won't be anyone left to answer your questions.
--
Regards,
She did liven the group up.
Steve Barker

"Doug Miller" < snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com> wrote in message

terrific!" Last time she got foul mouth and wigged out, she blamed someone for forging her name ;) Frank BTW, I think she's a dot head.

You can think what you want. You keep getting confused that I am not from South Asia but from SE Asia though the neighborhood I grew up had many Muslims, nice people I might add and Urdu was spoken in business arena. It was a must in pre-independence days but even after that if you wan to do business with them, better to know some so that you won't get fooled. But what do you as an Amaercian know about these? Even your president can tell where Indian was on the map.
Frankie is depearate to get attention but he doesn't know how to get in a positive way. Last time, I got foul-mouth was to someone who deserved it (not in this group) just like to those who deserved it here. What I notice is that there usually is a co-relation between the intelligence level of the people who get my foul-mouthed treatment and their behavior towards me. This statement applies to the smart Alecs, the ignorants and the retards in this group and rec.food.cooking only, i.e exclude groups where I communicate with highly intelligent and perfectly decent people. Needless to say, I never had to get foul-mouthed with them like I was forced to do here recently. Still, there are a lot of good people but because it is not a moderated gorup, .. retards like gumbo and Steve Barker get in.

Another Muslim affront to US by throwing you out ;) Frank

What is that ";)" you use all the time? Do you get jollies assuming that owning a Subie and being a Chemist gets you special treatment from me? Rtaher, you only proved that you are a loonie.
The moment I clicked "send' buton the fisrt time I post in this ng, I knew I would regret it, upon seeing that my username ws going out as Amanda. The fact that you felt he eneed to make your presence in this ng known to me means ..you got too much time on your hand. I am glad that you now found a way to keep your time occupied, ie reading my posts in other ngs, which I know you do and are getting jollies out of it.
Now, for the last time Pa-lonk.
If you have any shame, you will not reply in threads I started much less wiht that stupid ";)".