To seal my concrete drive way.. Ideals

I have a 1 year old concrete pea gravel. Im looking to seal it again. I used Black Bull from Lowes. Anything better or do you have any Ideals I can do Thanks
A customer uses AmalgaSeal acrylic. He likes it quite well.

Nobody knows nothing about dis

What, you have no ideals?
There are millions of miles of concrete interstate highways. Use the same sealer they use. None.