To: mringenu.. "Counter Tops" Article

Hi,
Thanks for allthe info on counter tops. Appreciate it very much.
Trying to e-mail you to request the article on counter tops that you were good enough to offer to send.
e-mail to you keeps getting bounced.
Exacly what should I use as a prefix, and what should I remove to e-mail you ?
e.g., do I keep the " ... " after mringenu ?
Thanks, Bob
Remove the CAPITAL LETTERS from my email address or post your email address here with the word NOSPAM in it.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.comNOSPAM