To Art: Concerning Previous Post On Drywall Crack Repair

Hi,
Thanks for reply re my old post on fixing a crack in drywall.
Might you suggest a specific "flexible" filler ?
Thanks, Bob -------------------- How wide is the crack ? You might be able to find a flexible filler that can handle it without tape.
I've used DAP and Red Devil for narrow cracks. CHeck the labels. They make stuff rated excellent for cracks. If the crack goes below the surface squeeze in some backer rod first.