to all you chubby guys out there

Page 2 of 4
On 11/14/14, 8:44 AM, micky wrote:

I pin my pants to my mawashi. If my mawashi fell off during a sumo match, the referee would throw it to the audience and disqualify me. That taught me always to knot my mawashi securely.
belched:

can he get a handicap placard for a mental handicap?

With some of the new appliances, I wonder exactly what the definition of handicap should be anymore. I see guys without original equipment feet or legs running races that most people could never do. They need to park up close?
micky;3308542 Wrote: > to all you chubby guys out there, when you're up on a ladder do you > tend

NEVER HAPPENS!!!
I take my pants off before going up the ladder.
--
nestork

On 11/14/2014 6:30 PM, nestork wrote:

Q: What goes up the ladder down, but won't go down the ladder up?
A:
belched:

Sorry. I'm a bit sensative on this subject.
micky wrote:

Hi, I am not chubby at all and put on cover all when I work.

well in all fairness, sarcasm does not read well And that damn Ed did forget to put a sarcasm tag at the end

nah, he reread it and alls good now
email.me:

No problem. There are a lot of fatties out there abusing the "handicap parking" laws and thus denying access to the truly handicapped. They have earned your ire.
On 11/14/2014 07:44 AM, micky wrote:

Sheesh
I don't have that problem, I always climb the ladder nekked
pants cant fall down then
On 11/15/2014 6:52 AM, philo wrote:

That was my brilliant rationale, too, towards home repair - hey, skin is easier to wash off than clothes, right? - until the time I was sprawled out nekkid under the kitchen sink when the next door neighbor and neighbor kid casually walked in. They got an eyeful, I got a lump on the head from banging it on the underside of the sink. Whoops.
On 11/17/2014 11:27 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

I don't usually run around nekked but I do recall when a friend of mine back in college returned to hi room drunk.
They took his clothes off and put him in the elevator and sent him down to the lobby
On 11/17/2014 12:27 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

Sigh. Life's unscheduled moments.
I'm remembering when I was about 13, and spent the night with a friend from my class. What they never thought to mention was that his Dad didn't wear clothes around the house in the morning.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Probably. I didn't think of that.
On 11/15/2014 9:00 AM, Jack Meoff wrote:

Did you ever wonder how much those lazy smelly sweaty useless double-wide fat-assed oinkers cost us working taxpayers?
http://www.phitamerica.org/News_Archive/10_Flaggergasting_Costs.htm
On 11/15/2014 8:10 PM, FakeName wrote:

It's less a problem of fatties scamming the system, and more of our elected reps spending our tax dollars on things not delegated by the Constitution.
On 11/16/2014 07:53 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Our bodies are a temple of the lord. As children of God, our most important task in life is to take excellent care of our bodies.
Destroying the body God gave us is an extreme sin.
On 11/16/2014 09:51 AM, Edward wrote:

So do Christians have to tithe a little extra every Sunday if they're obese?
On 11/17/2014 4:52 AM, Taxpayer wrote:

As I understand tithing, is based on income, not body mass index.