to all those people who are looking for a small engine mechanic

Hello everyone my name is Larry Boccioletti,I reside in canada and run a small engine business there. I am also a Master small engine mechanic,If ther is anyway I can help by answering your questions I would be more than happy to oblige. larry snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca thanks.
On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 17:54:32 -0500, "LARRY"

Thanks Larry.... I Have a question. Just about everyone I know that has a 2-cycle weed eater seem to have the problem on it never starting up again after the first winter after being used.... What can I do to make sure my 2-cycle weed eater will start up and run as fresh next summer after the winder lay-up as it did as a new unit this summer?
I have been told that draining the gas causes the carb seals/gaskets to dry out. I have been told that leaving gas in is a No-No. I have been told that putting a gas stabilizer in the fuel that will be left in the unit over the winter just plane ole' does not work either....
What's the secret?
Best Regards, Ed

120 volt string trimmers take care of no start nicely:(