Tis is not good

If we could collect the gas and hot air coming out of our Congress, it would go a long way to solving the energy crisis.

Reply to
John Hines

Holy Cow..... This is serious. I think we need to call in the United Nations to investigate.

Reply to
maradcliff

I found this article today

AP 8-31 2005 Washington DC 10:00

It was reported today that early this morning three senators passed gas. Analyses are worried that if this trend continues due to the recent Katrina hurricane this could raise the current gas prices up an additional 5 to 8 cents a gallon. A high level government official stated "This is a very serious matter, the senate floor is known to be the nation largest mobile Gas reserve. If we continue to have these breeches it could lead to jeopardizing one of our greatest natural resources" Word of the senate gas leak sent the DOW into a spiral, There is even worries $80+ a barrel for crude oil my be reached by the weekend. Experts are saying we have to safe guard the nation. One suggestion is to pass out corks as precaution. They are considering a special senate hearing. But experts are saying quote "that could start a catastrophic chain reaction.This would lead to financial disaster." It has been reported to be a strong rise in TP stocks in anticipation of a major blow out.

Reporting

Roger Bullum AP

Reply to
Sacramento Dave